Umarex NXG APX Air Rifle Combo
- Umarex NXG APX air rifle
- Multi-pump pneumatic
- 2-10 pumps
- 75rd BB repeater and single-shot pellet gun
- Rifled barrel
- 3.50 lbs. trigger-pull
- 3/8″ optics rail*
- Safe-T-Matic automatic safety system
- EZ-Load pellet ramp
- Ambidextrous synthetic thumb hole stock
- Impact-resistant stock
- Rubberized, textured dual raised cheek pieces
- 14.25″ length of pull
- Includes 4×15 scope and rings
*The box and manual state the gun has a Picatinny rail. It does not. The optics rail has a clamping width of exactly 3/8 of an inch (9.5mm). A Picatinny rail has a clamping width of 21mm. The scope has a tube diameter of 3/4 of an inch.
Umarex has cleverly designed their NXG APX air rifle so it avoids the loading issue many other multi-pump dual-ammo guns have: Jamming when used with pellets because of the EZ-Load pellet ramp. Now, you can load the ammo of your choice and be assured of flawless loading and shooting.
Airgun writer Tom Gaylord (The Godfather of Airguns) considers multi-pump rifles to be one of the best ways to introduce men, women and children to the shooting sports. Many guns require more effort to cock than some shooters can exert. With a multi-pump, the gun accommodates the shooter. It’s an ideal format for a good shooting experience. It also slows things down for a new person, as a rapid-fire gun isn’t a good first experience.
There are several good reasons to get the Umarex NXG APX airgun:
- Safe-T-Matic auto-safety that puts the gun on safe every time it’s pumped and can avoid misfires common to new shooters.
- EZ-Load pellet ramp for flawless loading every time.
- Ergonomic stock design accommodates right- and left-handed shooters.
- Lightweight scope that can be introduced once the shooter has learned to use the open sights.
- Impact-resistant gun stock — which is handy when you have young shooters who may not be as careful or as adept at handling guns.