Umarex Fusion CO2 Rifle
- Umarex Fusion CO2 rifle
- Uses two (2) 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- Rifled steel barrel with SilencAIR integral noise dampener
- 3-lb. trigger-pull
- 11mm dovetail grooves (no open sights)
- Automatic safety
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- 14.25″ length of pull
- Rubber recoil pad
- Grip with finger grooves
- 5.71 lbs. (scope will add another 1.50-2.00 lbs. weight)
- Includes 4×32 scope (duplex reticle, 35 yds. parallax setting) and mount (scope is not mounted)
The receiver of the Umarex Fusion is somewhat rounded (more so than most other airguns) and may not accommodate some mountable accessories that usually work on 11mm dovetails.
Got neighbors and don’t want them to hear you shooting? Get the Umarex Fusion CO2 rifle with SilencAIR. Ideal for shooting spinners, paper targets and tin cans. If you’re teaching someone to shoot and they’re unable to cock a spring rifle, this might be the ideal airgun for that task.