Puncher Breaker Silent Synthetic Sidelever PCP Air Rifle
Kral Arms Puncher Breaker Silent Synthetic sidelever air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Snag-free nickel sidelever
- Multi shot
- .177 cal=14 rds, .22 cal=12 rds, .25 cal=10 rds
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- Weaver/Picatinny scope rail(no open sights)
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 BAR)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 280cc air tank
- Kral built choked, rifled barrel
- Half Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Synthetic stock
- Compartment in stock forearm to store spare magazine
- Forearm mounted weaver/picatinny rail for accessories
- 1/8″ BSPP fill probe
Includes: 2 magazines, single shot tray (in the .177 and .22 only.), and fill probe.
Tech Tip: High Profile Weaver/Picatinny scope mounts are recommended with this rifle.
Based on the full-size Puncher PCP, the Puncher Breaker is a bullpup version of an already impressive airgun platform.
The Puncher Breaker maintains the power and accuracy of the Puncher PCP rifles while upgrading maneuverability and reducing weight. This variant features a durable, black synthetic stock with a built in compartment to store the included second magazine. The 7.5” Weaver rail lets you choose your scope layout.
Shoot to your preference with an adjustable power system so you can get more shots or shoot harder. Likewise, the 2-stage adjustable trigger system adjusts to your preference. The large 280cc cylinder and a 200 BAR (2,900 psi) fill pressure, takes its shots to the limit! Keep snapping rounds into the breach with the nickel sidelever. The half-shrouded barrel significantly reduces the sound of the shots and is excellent for backyard target practice and pest removal.
Each gun comes with 2 rotating magazines and a single shot tray (for .177 and .22 only). This bullpup also comes with an optional weaver rail section that can be mounted in the forearm of the stock for a bipod or fore-grip.