Kral Arms Puncher Breaker Silent Marine sidelever air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Snag-free nickel sidelever
- Multi shot
- .177 cal=14 rds, .22 cal=12 rds, .25 cal=10 rds
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- Weaver/Picatinny rail for optics (no open sights)
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 BAR)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 280cc air tank
- Kral built choked, rifled barrel
- Half Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Synthetic stock
- Forearm mounted weaver/picatinny rail for accessories
- Compartment in stock forearm to store spare magazine
- 1/8″ BSPP fill probe
Includes: 2 magazines, single shot tray (in the .177 and .22 only.), and fill probe.
Tech Tip: High Profile Weaver/Picatinny scope mounts are recommended with this rifle.
Based on the full-size Puncher PCP, the Puncher Breaker is a bullpup version of an already impressive gun platform. Don’t let its compact size fool you! The Puncher Breaker Marine maintains the power and accuracy of the Puncher PCP rifles while providing better maneuverability and reducing weight.
This variant features a durable, synthetic stock with a built in bipod adapter which accepts the included 2.5” Weaver rail. The 7.5” Weaver rail let you choose your scope layout. The silver “Marine” finished action boldly stands out against the jet black stock. Shoot to your preference with an adjustable power system so you can get more shots, or shoot harder, with ease. The large 280cc cylinder and a 200 BAR (2,900 psi) fill pressure, takes its shots to the limit!
Keep snapping rounds into the breach with a nickel sidelever. A half-shrouded barrel significantly reduces the sound of the shots and is excellent for backyard target practice and pest removal. Each gun comes with 2 rotating magazines (all calibers) and a single shot slide in the .177 and .22 only. The stock features a flip-open compartment to store the extra magazine in the forearm.