Hatsan BT65 QE Air Rifle
- Hatsan BT65 QE (Quiet Energy) air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Repeater (10-rd mag in .177 & .22, 9-rd mag in .25)
- Extremely powerful
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- Fill reservoir up to 200 bar (2,900 psi)
- Includes a 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Vertically adjustable comb
- Textured grip
- Automatic safety
- Integrated rail accepts Weaver* or 11mm mounts (no open sights)
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger
- Gold-plated trigger blade
- Rubber recoil pad adjusts vertically and angularly
- Removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 255cc air reservoir volume
- Anti-knock system prevents gas waste if rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Integral silencer reduces report by about 50%
- Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail for a bipod, laser or flashlight
- Integral sound moderator reduces report by 50%
- Up to 40 shots per fill (30-40 in .177 & .22, 18-27 in .25)
- Up to 52 ft-lbs. of energy (30 in .177, 45 in .22, 52 in .25)
- Ideal for hunting up to medium-size quarry
- Includes various o-rings, reservoir bleed valve, 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads, 2 rotary clips, sling, sling swivel studs, sling swivels and owner’s manual
*Weaver mounts are not standard. We do not recommend using them.
No matter how you use this gun, it’s going to deliver some authoritative knockdown power!
If you like to hunt or have some pests (squirrels, rabbits, grackles, prairie dogs, possums, woodchucks, nutria, etc.) that are destroying your garden or property, the Hatsan BT65 QE (Quiet Energy) air rifle will take care of them. This air rifle delivers a blow that humanely dispatches small/medium-size critters.
If hunting isn’t your thing and you just want a powerful air gun, then look no further. You’ll get lots of shots for hours of plinking–sending pellets through planks of wood, beating up tin cans and 55-gallon drums, and popping paper targets.
Hatsan uses lead pellets to determine their velocities. These are going to be by far more accurate than alloy or synthetic pellets and are probably the type of pellet you’ll be using.