Hatsan BT Big Bore Carnivore QE Air Rifle
- Hatsan BT Big Bore Carnivore QE (Quiet Energy) air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Repeater (7-rd mag in .30, 6-rd mag in 9mm/.357 caliber)
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- Fill reservoir up to 200 bar (2,900 psi)
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Vertically adjustable comb
- Textured grip
- Automatic safety
- Integrated rail accepts Weaver* or 11mm mounts (no open sights)
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger
- Gold-plated trigger blade
- Rubber recoil pad adjusts vertically and angularly
- Removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 255cc air reservoir volume
- Anti-knock system prevents gas waste if rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Integral silencer reduces report by about 50%
- Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail for a bipod, laser or flashlight
- Integral sound moderator reduces report by 50%
- Up to 21 shots per fill in .30 caliber
- Up to 12 shots per fill in 9mm/.357 caliber (rotary clip is 13.25mm deep)
- Includes 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads, 2 rotary clips, sling, sling swivel studs, sling swivels and owner’s manual
*Weaver mounts are not standard. We do not recommend using them.
Massive power! Isn’t that the No. 1 reason you buy a big bore air rifle? That’s what you’ll get with the Hatsan BT Big Bore Carnivore.
Lots of manufacturers make big bore rifles, but many of them are single-shots. But the Carnivore is a repeater. And a muffled one at that! This monster comes with an integral silencer that shuts down the report by a whopping 50%. You get power, quiet and multiple shots.
While you can plink all day with this fun gun, you probably want to do some hunting. Foot-pounds will vary by the grain weight of your projectile. However, Hatsan has stated you should get about 75 ft-lbs. of energy with the .30-caliber gun and 95 ft-lbs. with the .357-caliber gun. That gives you a good amount of power to take animals at longer distances or some larger critters at closer distances. So, if you have some pests you want to clear out but can’t get close enough to use your smallbore rifles, then bring out the big guns and show ’em what the Carnivore is all about!
The Air Venturi 118-grain and 127-grain pellets are too long for the 9mm/.357 cal. magazine. Do not try them in this rifle. The Air Venturi 95-grain and 115-grain hollowpoint pellets and the 105-grain flat point pellets fit the magazine.