Hatsan AT44 Pump Action PCP Air Rifle, Black
$549.99 – $599.99
Hatsan AT44PA Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 10rd repeater (.25 cal. clip holds 9 rds)
- Fully shrouded barrel using Quiet Energy Technology
- 200 bar (2,900 psi) max fill
- 180cc reservoir with integral pressure gauge
- Includes a 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads
- Ambidextrous thumbhole stock
- Manual & auto safety
- Optics rail accepts Weaver** or 11mm mounts
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- Adjustable (vertical) recoil pad
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than 1 pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- Patented anti-knock mechanism prevents air from exhausting when rifle is knocked or bounced hard
- Gold-plated trigger blade
- 14.25″ length of pull
- 30-40 useful shots per fill in .177 caliber
- 30-40 useful shots per fill in .22 caliber
- 18-27 useful shots per fill in .25 caliber
- Includes bleed valve, fill adapter, o-rings, 2 rotary clips & owner’s manual
- Barrel Length: AT44PA QE (19.3”) Long (23”)
- Overall Length: AT44PA QE (39”) / Long (42.7”)
- Weight: AT44PA QE (8.4lbs) / Long (9.7lbs)
*There’s a discrepancy between these figures in the owner’s manual and the figures supplied elsewhere by the manufacturer. Your mileage may vary.
**Weaver rail is not standard, and we do not recommend using Weaver mounts.
The proven design of the AT44PA just got better! Now featuring Hatsan’s Quiet Energy Technology, enjoy all the power of the AT44 platform with 32% less shot noise. The pump action cocking and cycling mechanism makes this rifle one of the most unique guns on the market. If hunting or pest elimination is your main purpose for this air gun, .22 or .25 would be the best calibers to get.
Hatsan is pretty special when it comes to the airgun industry. They are one of the few companies that publishes velocities with lead pellets, not those super-light alloy pellets. The pellets you’re probably going to use — lead pellets — are the same ones they use to test their guns and provide velocities and muzzle energy.