Feinwerkbau 800 Junior Air Rifle
- Feinwerkbau (FWB) 800 Junior air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Fully adjustable diopter rear sight
- Globe front sight accepts inserts
- 200 bar max pressure (2,840 psi)
- Removable air reservoir with integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 557 fps to 574 fps
- Trigger-pull is adjustable from 60 to 90 grams and from 60 to 150 grams (there are two places to adjust the trigger)
- Up to 27mm trigger shoe adjustment
- Ambidextrous laminated stock with red striping
- Adjustable buttpad and cheekpiece
- Overall length varies from 41.34″ to 42.52″ due to adjustable buttpad
- Length of pull is adjustable by both trigger and buttpad positions & ranges from 11.5-13.75″
- 7.72 lbs.
- Dry-fire capability
- Meets ISSF requirements
- Inner absorber eliminates shooting impulse
- Includes small toolkit and fill adapter
Just because an aspiring Olympian can’t handle a big gun doesn’t mean they can’t compete. An FWB 800 Junior air rifle has the same barrel and trigger as the full-size guns. Only the stock’s adjustability, length and weight have been changed to help smaller/younger shooters handle their air rifle with ease.
The Feinwerkbau 800 Junior is also easy to cock, requiring only 2 lbs. of effort. The rifle is always accurate — the rest is up to the shooter!
An economical, yet valuable training aid that the FWB 800 Junior offers that many other 10-mter rifles do not is dry-firing. You can put in hundreds of hours of trigger time without expending pellets or air.
Manufactured by Feinwerkbau in Oberndorf, Germany, the FWB 800 Junior air rifle is produced in a state-of-the-art facility with the latest technological advances in the field of precision airgunning. You won’t find a more accurate gun anywhere!
The open sights on this air gun are so fine and of such high quality that they cost more than most air rifles!
The finely adjustable trigger is user-friendly, and you can quickly make a change anytime you feel it’s needed.