Diana 340 N-TEC Premium Air Rifle
Diana 340 N-TEC Premium air rifle
- German Nitrogen-Piston Technology
- Rifled steel barrel
- 2-stage adjustable, modified T06 trigger
- 11mm optics dovetails
- Fixed metal front globe accepts interchangeable sight inserts (not included)
- Fully adjustable metal rear sight
- Anti-beartrap mechanism
- Automatic safety
- Ambidextrous beech stock
- Checkered forearm and grip
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
Here are the benefits of a gas-piston powerplant:
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
Diana air rifles have an excellent reputation because of their durability and quality. They’ve kicked it up a notch with the N-TEC gas-piston powerplant! Diana’s proprietary German Nitrogen-Piston Technology delivers smooth shooting, dependability and a decreased cocking effort. There’s no spring torque because there’s no coiled metal mainspring!
The high-quality metal sights are a nice switch from the current trend of scope-only guns. The front globe lets you change inserts (not included). If you want to mount a scope, the 11mm dovetails will accommodate your optic of choice.
Use your Diana 340 N-TEC Premium air rifle to hunt small pests and critters at close distances.