Crosman M4-177 Air Rifle Combo, Black
- Multi-pump pneumatic
- 3-10 pumps (never exceed 10 pumps)
- 18-rd BB mag, 5-rd pellet mag
- 350-rd BB reservoir
- Aperture rear sight adjustable for windage
- Post front sight adjustable for elevation
- Both sights are removable
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rails above the receiver, below the front sight fitting and on the underside of the forearm
- Adjustable/telescoping stock (30.5″ to 33.75″)
- Sling loops
- Manual safety
- Includes sight adjustment tool and 4×32 Swiss Arms scope with weaver/picatinny rings
- 660 fps with steel BBs and 625 fps with pellets (velocities in the owner’s manual are incorrect)
Here are the specifications for the included scope and rings:
- Easy to adjust (no tool required)
- Standard 1 inch (25.4mm) rubber finish body
- Included lens covers and weaver/picatinny rings
- Magnify targets by 4 times for taking long range shots
If you like airguns that are faithful replicas of firearms, then the Crosman M4-177 is for you.
This multi-pump pneumatic looks and feels like an M4 firearm and shoots either BBs or pellets. That’s a huge advantage over single-projectile airguns — you can shoot whatever you have on hand.
Since it’s a multi-pump, you can pump it up to 10 times to get higher velocities or less if you’d like to do some easy all-day shooting. The advantage is that just about anyone can pump and shoot this air rifle — from kids to adults of all sizes and ages. Even better, the adjustable butt-stock telescopes just a bit if you need a longer length of pull.
Remember to get some extra pellet clips, which are the same ones used by the Crosman 760 Pumpmaster. It’s a proven system that reliably feeds pellet after pellet without a hitch.
Steel BBs can ricochet. The shooter and everyone in the shooting area should wear safety glasses when a gun is being handled (even if it’s unloaded). Remember to remove all pets from the area, as rebounding ammo can hit them, too. Never shoot steel BBs at hard objects (including metal targets) or water, as that increases the chance of ricochet.