BSA Buccaneer SE Air Rifle
$299.99 – $549.99
BSA Buccaneer air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 10rd removable rotary clip
- 11mm dovetail grooves (no open sights)
- BSA hammer-forged rifled steel barrel
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Self-regulated valve
- 232 bar (3,365 psi)
- 153cc air reservoir capacity
- .177=50 shots/fill, .22=25 shots/fill*
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Ambidextrous beech or beech with black wrap
- Checkered grip and forearm
- Integrated Silentium silencer
- Manual safety
- 7.70 lbs.
- Made in Birmingham, England
*If you cannot fill your gun to 3,365 psi because your fill device is limited to 3,000 psi output, you can still shoot this air gun. You just won’t get as many shots per fill.
The SILENTIUM is BSA’s latest and most technologically advanced noise reduction system to date. Integrated into the muzzle of each rifle barrel SILENTIUM allows the pellet to pass freely while effectively reducing the majority of noise expansion. This clever new design dissipates significantly more sound than ever before through its internal air chambers, thus suppressing noise expansion up to 82% when compared to standard muzzle report.
Made in Birmingham, England, the BSA Buccaneer SE air rifle delivers remarkable accuracy that will please you and astound your friends!
Featuring the Silentium suppressor, shooting has never been this quiet!
Whether you plan to shoot field target, plink in the backyard or take out some pesky vermin making a home in your vegetable garden, the Buccaneer is up to the job. Fill up the air reservoir to 232 bar, and you’ll get a LOT of shots before you need to fill up, again.
While everyone else is trying to cut corners and get rid of the features that made their guns popular, BSA continues to supply guns with superior aesthetics, beautiful stockwork and deep bluing.