Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle, Synthetic Stock
$499.99 – $629.99
- Benjamin Marauder air rifle
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature (.25 cal is an 8-shot repeater)
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail (does not come with sights)
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with vertically adjustable comb (almost a full pound lighter than the wood-stocked rifle!)
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 7.30 lbs.*
- 42.8″ long*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp “ping” to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters. Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
As the caliber increases, the gun becomes somewhat louder.
*The owner’s manual does not show the correct weight and length for this rifle.
The Benjamin Marauder air rifle is one of the most popular pre-charged pneumatic guns made today. The wood-stocked version came out first, but this synthetic-stocked version kicks it up a notch with a vertically adjustable comb and a whole bunch of improvements!
Most PCPs require 2,900-3,000 psi air pressure. You can run it on high-pressure air from 2,000 to 3,000 psi by making the adjustments shown in the owner’s manual.
Since this air rifle is a repeater, it’s one of the best hunting rifles you’ll find. Attach sling loops and a sturdy sling to the mounted sling swivel studs so you can easily carry the gun for hours while in the field.
Remember to mount a scope, as this air rifle doesn’t come with open sights.
Testing has shown that filling your Marauder air rifle to no more than 2,600 psi (179 bar) may deliver the greatest accuracy. We recommend trying different fill levels between 2000 and 3000 psi to determine the optimum fill level for your own rifle. Each gun is different. A chronograph is the best way to determine optimum fill levels for pre-charged pneumatics (PCPs).
The owner’s manual states this about fill pressures: “The Marauder has been factory set to an efficient fill pressure that will suit most hunting and target uses.”
If you’re left-handed and need the bolt moved to the left side of the rifle, please add that optional service to your cart when you buy your gun.