Beeman Quiet Tek DC Air Rifle Combo
- Beeman Quiet Tek DC Air Rifle Combo
- Dual caliber
- .177- and .22-caliber rifled steel barrels
- 11mm scope grooves in the receiver
- No open sights
- Automatic safety
- Ported muzzlebrake for extra cocking leverage
- All-weather synthetic stock with textured grip and forearm
- RS1 2-stage sporter trigger
- Satin nickel-plated receiver and barrel
- 1000 fps in .177, 830 fps in .22
- Includes 4×32 scope, mount, elasticized lens covers and 2 hex wrenches
Enjoy two guns for the price of one! Sometimes, you need a .22-caliber rifle for dispatching small rodents, and other times you just want a .177-caliber air rifle for plinking and shooting bullseye targets. With the Beeman Quiet Tek DC air rifle, you get both. Quickly change from one caliber to the other. The .177-caliber will offer the most economical one as far as pellet costs go. But when you need that extra energy, replace the .177 with the .22 barrel and hop to it!
We’ve recommended some target traps for you in our accessories section. Most are suitable only for .177-caliber guns. Shooting them with .22-caliber pellets could damage them and/or compromise their integrity.