Ataman M2S Field Target
Ataman M2S Field Target (Lamintated Stock)
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 bar) delivers 200+ shots per fill
- Fully Regulated (Reg set at 90 BAR)
- Single Shot
- Quick-adjust knee riser/hamster
- Adjustable length of pull and cheek piece
- Euro/Anschutz style accessory rail on underside of stock
- Lothar Walther barrel
- Dry-fire mechanism allows for practice shots without using air
- Two stage match trigger, five-way adjustable
- Sidelever action
- Integrated 11mm dovetail mounting rail
- Velocities up to 800 fps
- Power in FPE: 11.80
- Adjustable butt-hook with quick release thumb screw for quick and easy vertical adjustment
- Length adjustable from 37.28″ – 38.86″ from muzzle to butt pad
- Overall length from muzzle to end of butt-hook adjusts from 42.4″ – 43.98″
- Includes:Two filling connectors (1/8″ BSPP Male threaded and male quick disconnect)
Widely known for their exceptional quality and accuracy, Russian manufacturer Ataman puts every bit of their renowned reputation into their latest Field Target model. The M2S FT has the features that shooters are looking for paired with quality and accuracy that are certain to end up on the top of the podium at any Field Target match.
The Lothar Walther match grade barrel, along with the extremely consistent regulator ensure that every shot will have the potential to knock over the target. Of course, the shooter has to be up to the task! To give every shooter the best chance at success, the Ataman M2S FT features a fully adjustable cheek piece and butt-hook system that can be made to fit any shooter of any size comfortably.
Speaking of adjustment, both the butt-hook and knee riser/hamster have quick adjustments to help shooters maintain a comfortable position no matter the angle that their target is placed at. All of these adjustments are built into a gorgeous red, white and blue laminate stock. The precision and quality doesn’t stop there! The M2S FT features Ataman’s two stage trigger system with a match adjustable blade that can be adjusted for angle, height and position (forward and backward). Adjustable to just a few ounces at the lightest, the trigger on the FT model breaks like glass. Combine that with the free position grip and you have all of the hallmarks of a championship worthy FT rifle!
All you need is the optic of your choice to mount to the 11mm dovetail to top Field Target matches the world over! Pull back on the sleek side lever, load a pellet and take aim with the Ataman M2S FT today and see what your Field Target game has been missing!