Ataman M2R Tact Carbine Type 4 Compact Air Rifle, Black
$1,199.99 – $1,499.99
Ataman M2R Tact Carbine Type 4
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 bar)
- Ambidextrous stock
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- 2 – way adjustable match trigger
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated picatinny mounting rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Power in FPE: .177= 22 fpe / .22 = 38 fpe / .25 = 55 fpe / .30 = 95.8 fpe / .357 = 144 fpe
- Repeater with 12 shot capacity in .177, 10 shot capacity in .22 caliber, 8 shot capacity in .25 caliber and .30 cal, and 7 shot capacity in .357 caliber
- Rubberized adjustable buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Fully regulated
- Barrel data (diameter, number of grooves, choke, twist): 15mm/12/choked/450mm/1:18
- Adjustable Length from 42.5″ to 44.5″
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
The Ataman M2R Type 4 repeater brings shooters knockdown power, versatility and quality build from Russia with love.
Based on the flagship of the Ataman line, the Type 4 has Lothar Walther barrels, match grade triggers and internal regulators that made the M2R pellet rifle a prize among airgunners. The Type 4’s carbine size means it’s easy to maneuver, but its 9.92lb body has the heft you want in a hunting air rifle. The M2R’s 300 BAR (4350 psi) fill pressure is internally regulated for the most mileage possible from your powerplant. Set the adjustable 2-stage trigger to your pull preference for clean breaks.
This M2R variant features an all-weather synthetic stock with an ergonomic pistol grip and soft touch finish. Atop the stock rests the Picatinny/Weaver rail for mounting the high-powered scope this rifle deserves. For storage, the carbine’s adjustable stock can fold sideways to fit in a compact carry case.
The first time you pull the Type 4’s trigger, you’ll see why Ataman has dominated Russian air arms for over a decade.