Ataman M2R Tact Carbine Type 2 Air Rifle, Walnut
Ataman M2R Tactical Carbine Type 2 Air Rifle, Walnut
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 bar)
- Walnut stock, ambidextrous
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- 2 – way adjustable match trigger
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated picatinny mounting rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Power in FPE: .30 = 95.8
- Repeater with 8 shot capacity in .30 cal.
- Adjustable rubber buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Fully regulated
- Barrel data (diameter, number of grooves, choke, twist): 15mm/12/choked/450mm/1:18
- Length 43.31″
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
Ataman is well-known for high quality, exceptional reliability and cutting-edge technologies. A combination of state-of-the-art production, superior materials, and the legendary expertise of Russian gunsmiths stand behind every Ataman rifle. Craftsmanship and excellence is evident in every aspect of this compact rifle from its shrouded Lothar Walther barrel and ergonomic walnut stock, to the adjustable trigger, adjustable cheekpiece, and lightweight versatility.
The Ataman M2R Tactical Carbine Type 2 Air Rifle features a stunning 4,350 psi (300 BAR) fill pressure, resulting in more shooting time between fills. The adjustable cheekpiece enables the shooter to set up to fit them perfectly. The stock offers easy shooting for right- and left-handed shooters.
In .30 caliber, you’ll get 20 regulated shots per fill with 95.8 fpe. With this lightweight and powerful rifle, you get even more time in the field hunting.
The lockwork trigger mechanism is a two way adjustable, match-grade trigger, which allows the shooter complete freedom to set it up to their liking. The gun also sports a pressure regulator for ultimate shot-to-shot consistency. Whether you fill the aircraft grade aluminum cylinder to 4350 psi/300 BAR or to a lower pressure of your choice, the regulator ensures that the Ataman will make the best use of the available air supply.
Choose this rifle and be among the first in North America to experience the most powerful, reliable and high-quality airguns in the world.