Ataman M2R Carbine Air Rifle
$1,099.99 – $1,299.99
Ataman M2R Carbine Type 1 Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 bar)
- Ambidextrous stock
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- 2 – way adjustable match trigger
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated picatinny mounting rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Power in FPE: .177= 22 fpe / .22 = 38 fpe / .25 = 55 fpe / .30 = 95.8 fpe / .357 = 144 fpe
- Repeater with 12 shot capacity in .177, 10 shot capacity in .22 caliber, 8 shot capacity in .25 caliber and .30 cal, and 7 shot capacity in .357 caliber
- Rubberized adjustable buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Fully regulated
- Barrel data (diameter, number of grooves, choke, twist): 15mm/12/choked/450mm/1:18
- Length 43.30″
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
Ataman is well-known for high quality, exceptional reliability and cutting-edge technologies. A combination of state-of-the-art production, superior materials, and the legendary expertise of Russian gunsmiths stand behind every Ataman rifle. Craftsmanship and excellence is evident in every aspect of this compact rifle from its shrouded Lothar Walther barrel and ergonomic stock, to the adjustable trigger, and lightweight versatility.
The Ataman M2R Carbine Air Rifle features a stunning 4,350 psi (300 BAR) fill pressure, resulting in more shooting time between fills. This version includes a one-piece stock with an integrated cheekpiece for comfortable shooting. The stock offers easy shooting for right- and left-handed shooters.
Available in your choice of 5 calibers, the .177 caliber version shoots with 22 ft. lbs. of energy. In .22 caliber this attractive rifle offers 38 ft. lbs. of energy and up to 45 accurate shots per fill, while the .25 caliber version delivers 55 fpe and 35 shots. In .30 caliber, you’ll get 20 regulated shots per fill with 95.8 fpe. The .357 caliber option sends up to 11 pellets flying at a stunning 144 ft. lbs. of power. With this lightweight and powerful rifle, you get even more time in the field hunting.
The lockwork trigger mechanism is a two way adjustable, match-grade trigger, which allows the shooter complete freedom to set it up to their liking. The gun also sports a pressure regulator for ultimate shot-to-shot consistency. Whether you fill the aircraft grade aluminum cylinder to 4350 psi/300 BAR or to a lower pressure of your choice, the regulator ensures that the Ataman will make the best use of the available air supply.
Choose this rifle and be among the first in North America to experience the most powerful, reliable and high-quality airguns in the world.