Ataman M2 Carbine Ergonomic PCP Air Rifle, Black Soft-Touch
$1,299.00 – $1,499.99
Ataman M2 Ergonomic PCP Air Rifle, Black Soft Touch
- Precharged pneumatic
- 4350 psi fill pressure (300 bar)
- Right-hand only stock
- Sidelever action
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- 2-way adjustable match trigger
- Self-indexing magazine
- Shrouded barrel
- Integrated Weaver/Picatinny optics rail
- Velocities up to 980 fps
- Power in FPE: .177= 22 fpe / .22 = 38 fpe / .25 = 55 fpe / .30 = 95.8 fpe / .357 = 144 fpe
- Repeater with 12 shot capacity in .177, 10 shot capacity in .22 caliber, 8 shot capacity in .25 caliber and .30 cal, and 7 shot capacity in .357 caliber
- Rubberized buttpad
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Fully regulated
- Barrel data (diameter, number of grooves, choke, twist): 15mm/12/choked/450mm/1:18
- Length 43.30″
- Includes: manual, 1 magazine , 2 probes (one with foster connection, one with 1/8BSPP thread), and 2 allen wrenches. (Scope NOT included.)
The Ataman M2 platform is famed for its incredible build and ability to put shots on target again and again. Now the Russian gunsmiths welcome Ataman veterans and newcomers alike to a shooting experience only Ataman can provide with the Ataman M2 Ergonomic. Built on the proven M2 platform, the Ergonomic features the highly-accurate Lothar Walther Barrel, sturdy sidelever action, and 2-way adjustable match trigger set into a contoured thumbhole stock so comfortable it warrants the Ergonomic namesake.
A quick glance of the Ergonomic shows Ataman’s focus on building a PCP rifle with everything airgunners want from its smooth sidelever action to its aircraft-grade aluminum cylinder. This tried and true design provides you with more shooting time and less reloads thanks to an integrated regulator in its 4,350 PSI (300 BAR) cylinder designed to deliver incredible shot-consistency. Above the barrel rests a long Weaver/Picatinny rail for choosing your preferred optics to zero in on prey.
Available in multiple calibers, the Ergonomic achieves the ideal muzzle energy for shooting far-off targets and hunting small to medium game. In 177 caliber shooters can achieve 22 ft. lbs. of energy. .22 caliber offers 38 ft. lbs. of energy and up to 45 accurate shots per fill, while the .25 caliber version delivers 55 fpe and 35 shots. In .30 caliber, you’ll get 20 regulated shots per fill with 95.8 fpe. The .357 caliber option sends up to 11 pellets flying at a devastating 144 ft. lbs. of power.
These features add up to a PCP rife ready to make even more fans of this proven platform by a brand renowned for their high quality, exceptional reliability and cutting-edge technologies.