Anschutz 9015 Air Rifle, Hardwood Black Air
Anschutz 9015 Hardwood Black Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Recoil and vibration free barreled action
- Maintenance free stabilizer
- Extremely short lock time
- Precisely adjustable match trigger with axial ball bearing
- Exchangeable air cylinder w/integrated manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Air pressure regulator with air filter
- Rifled barrel
- 16.5″ barrel length
- 41.93″ to 43.7″ overall length
- 9.47 lbs.
- Adjustable 5-stage trigger blade
- Trigger pull weight 30-170 grams
- Adjustable, balanced stock useful for all shooting disciplines and position types
- Walnut stock coated in Soft-Grip Material
- Highly adjustable buttplate
- 200 BAR max pressure, 2,900 psi
- Approx. 200 shots per fill
- Dry-fire capability
- Meets ISSF Requirements
Anschutz pushes the boundaries of precision engineering further with each new entry in their competition line. Based on the 9003 series, this dark beauty is hued in a deep black Pro-Grip material coated over a natural walnut stock. As a result, shooters will have the dampened vibration and recoil absorption that fine wood stocks afford. Utilizing Anschutz highly adjustable aluminum buttpiece and cheekpiece, 9015 shooters will have no trouble finding a perfect hold on this rifle in any position. Each 9015 includes Anschutz famed 2-stage adjustable 5065 4K trigger with its exceptionally short trigger release that guarantees maximum precision.
These features add up to a target rifle that’s sure to dominate 10 meter competitions with the style and precision you can expect from German engineering.