Air Arms S510 XS Ultimate Sporter Air Rifle, Laminate Stock
S510 XS Ultimate Sporter FAC, Laminate
- Precharged pneumatic
- Air Arms Q-Tec moderator permanently affixed for added noise reduction
- Smooth sidelever cocking mechanism
- 10-shot repeater
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with safety
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 250 Bar / 3,626 PSI Fill Pressure
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Built-in adjustable power
- Fully shrouded Lothar Walther barrel with integral moderator
- 20 micron filter
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo laminate stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- Adjustable rubber buttpad
- Rear sling swivel stud
- Fully-Regulated 186cc cylinder
- 40 shots in .177, 35 shots in .22, 30 shots in .25
- Accessory rail under forearm with built-in adjustable sling mount
- Includes 2 rotary magazines, 4 hex wrenches, fill adapter and airgun oil
Since its original release in 2013, the Air Arms Ultimate Sporter has been one of the most highly prized airguns the world over. With its iconic stock and unmatched accuracy, the Sporter has become synonymous with serious airgunning. This time, Air Arms has upped the ante once again with a fully regulated version—the Ultimate Sporter XS—a rifle built to provide the greatest power and shot consistency of any Sporter to date.
You wanted a regulated S510 and Air Arms delivered, adding a regulator to the XS and boosting the power of the increasingly popular .25 caliber. These upgrades result in a PCP that can achieve powerful 44 ft-lbs in .25, 32 ft-lbs in .22 and 20 ft-lbs in .177. Power isn’t the only thing increasing in the XS. The regulator offers increased consistency and shot counts from its 186cc cylinder, delivering 40 (.177), 35 (.22) and 30 (.25) shots per fill with minimal velocity change. These long shot strings are further aided by a built-in power adjuster to balance power and shot count.
Each XS features the prized Lothar Walther barrel, which gives this platform its renowned accuracy. This show-stopping system is further enhanced by an integrated Q-Tec Moderator that make this S510 XS one of the quietest airguns on the market.
Air Arms is one of the most detail-oriented airgun manufacturers and it shows not only in the internal components but the carefully crafted stock. This version of the XS features the signature laminated stock complete with an adjustable cheekpiece and buttpad. On the underside of the stock are 2 integrated swivel sling mounts and an accessory rail towards the forend. Each rifle includes 2 of Air Arms perfected 10-shot indexing magazines, smooth sidelever cocking mechanism and built-in manometer.
The Air Arms Ultimate Sporter has won fans worldwide and turned heads at the range with shots so accurate they require a double-take. If you want long consistent shot strings that land on target every time, make the S510 Ultimate Sporter XS yours.