Air Arms HFT 500 Air Rifle
- Air Arms HFT 500 air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Lothar Walther match barrel (fully floated)
- Multi-ported air stripper reduces muzzle flip
- Highly adjustable match trigger (both stages and more)
- Fixed cylinder
- Max fill pressure of 190 bar (2756 psi) delivers ~90 full-power shots
- Integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 20-micron inline filter
- 11mm scope dovetails
- Spring-loaded bolt probe
- Laminated ambidextrous stock
- Highly adjustable cheekpiece (up, down, back, forth and sideways) twists laterally and articulates on a ball joint
- Vertically adjustable rubber buttpad
- Accessory rail for optional weights, bipod or sling (accessories not included)
- Includes fill adapter
The Air Arms HFT 500 hits a home run for the rapidly rising interest in the hunter class of field target competition.
While all the nice features in this air gun will make your mouth water, there’s really only one thing that matters: Precision. And that’s where all Air Arms guns excel!
If you can aim and hold the gun steady, you’ll get small groups. The HFT 500 does the rest.
Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for, and the Air Arms HFT 500 air rifle is a prime example. It delivers the goods…and then some. Never wonder, again, if you’ll hit your target or quarry. You do your part and the gun does its part. Yes, it’s just that simple!
Guns made by Air Arms have earned an international reputation as being among some of the finest in the world. They’re unmatched when it comes to metal finishing and superb stocks. Because the HFT 500 PCP air rifle is so adjustable, it’ll fit you like a custom rifle. Once you buy an Air Arms airgun, you’ll be spoiled and never again be satisfied with the run-of-the-mill airguns you used to buy.